Thailand K1 Visa
Immigrating to America Done the Right Way!
Thailand K1 Visa processing is how most US Citizens bring their loved one to the USA, but for married couples there is the CR1/IR1 Spouse Visa also.
Thailand K1 Visa has been known as the fastest visa to get for couples who meet the requirements routinely it can take between 6 – 8 months to get approved.
The CR1/IR1 Spouse visa tend to require much more patience as it can routinely take between 13 – 15 months to get approved.
Thailand K1 Visa has been known as the fastest visa to get for couples who meet the requirements.
Many couples have found each other online either through an online dating service, Facebook, through a mutual friend or while on vacation in Thailand. It may take time for couples to learn if they are met for each other or not?
However, for the many couples who come to the reality that they have something and prefer to immigrate to the United states with either the K1 Fiance visa or use of a CR1/IR1 spouse visa, the understanding of how it all works can be intimidating?
You both may be looking for answers and you both may be busy people with little time to dig into all of the whats, why’s and hows about immigrating to the USA? If your in need of a specialized assistance that has years of experience with reuniting couples, then you may want to continue reading this?
Sure you could probably do it yourself, and you could get lucky but if you lack understanding of exactly what US government wants from you and if you lack patience and would prefer something that can offer you more guarantees at being successful then why not invest in a service that can guide you both from start to finish and offer you peace of mind less stress less worry at fees that won’t leave you broke?
What are the Thailand K1 Visa Steps:
Thailand K1 Visa Requirements
- You both must be totaly free to get married before filing the K1 Visa application.
- You both must meet the legal age requirement for marriage of your country.
- You both should physically meet in person before filing an application for the K1 Fiance visa.
- The US Citizen sponsor will be required to meet the financial poverty guidelines.
- If either couples has any felony records that fall under IMBRA they need to be disclosed.
- The alien fiance must be able to pass a stringent medical exam.
- You must provide supporting documents to prove your relationship is genuine and sincere.
Every couples is different with different circumstances which means they may have more or less requirements? (Learn More..)
Requirements for K1 meeting in person
Thailand K1 Visa Proof of Meeting
- USCIS is very strict and wants couples to have physically met in person, not just online.
- Many US Sponsors think they can get by without this and use a “Hard-Ship Waiver” but fail.
- Meet him/her in person in Thailand, it’s much easier for the US Citizen than the Thai Citizen.
- Save all trip itineraries, boarding pass stubs, hotel receipts, food, gift, transportation records.
- The Couple needs to make at least ten (10) good quality photos together. Best whole body.
The US Sponsor needs to make the most of the trip and collect other items from the alien fiance if applicable such things as certified divorce decrees, death certificates, police records all must be translated to the English language.
Available Visa Types by the US Consulates
|K1 Fiance||For US Citizens engaged to an Thai Citizen|
|K2 Child||Your Thai fiance’s children|
|CR1 Spouse||For US Citizens married to a Thai spouse less than two years|
|CR2 Child||Your Thai spouse’s children|
|IR1 Spouse||For US Citizens married to a Thai spouse two years or longer|
|IR2 Child||Your Thai spouse’s children|
|K3 Spouse||For US Citizens married to an Thai less than two years|
|K4 Child||Your Thai spouse’s children|
These are the family based visas available to US Citizens but limited to green card holders
Which Visa is right for you?
Thailand K1 Visa
Join our facebook page and you can ask questions about the process and learn more about assistance and how we can better help you in getting a K1/K2 Fiance visa or CR1/IR1 Spouse visa?
Follow us on facebook at Thailand K1 Visa
The K1 Visa evaluation can be completed by the US Citizen or the Thai fiance. The online application takes about 5 minutes to complete.
Our evaluation is free and could either stop you from proceding with the application due to foreseen problems that would result with an RFE or worse a denial, or your case may be a good strong one and we would let you know if anything else can be done to improve it?