Having Trouble Finding A Page?
K1 Visa Pages
- K1 Fiance Visa Requirement
- K1 Visa Requirements
- K1 Visa Cost
- K1 Visa Meeting in Person
- Proof of an ongoing relationship
- How to stand-out from everyone else?
- Your K1 Fiancees K2 Child
- What is a K1 Fiancee Visa?
- K1 Visa Poverty Guidelines
- How does IMBRA affect you?
- K1 Visa Medical Exam
- K1 Visa FAQ
- K1 Visa Timeline
- Should I use a K1 Visa or CR1
- Avoiding RFE and 221(g)
- Beware of K1 Visa scams
- US Embassy Support K1
- Adjustment of Status K1
- Remove the Condition K1, K3, CR1
- 2 years – 10-year green card differences
Spouse Visa Pages
- Get started with the spouse visa process
- Getting Married in the Philippines
- Spouse Visa Requirements USA
- Spouse Visa Cost
- Spouses children
- Poverty Guidelines for Spouse Visa
- Spouse Visa Frequently Asked Questions
- Spouse Visa Timeline
- Avoiding an RFE or 221(g)
Other Immigration Processes
- B1/B2 Tourist Visa
- Becoming a U.S.Citizen
- Client Visa Testimonies
- Compare our prices
- Who should use a lawyer?
- How to report a birth abroad?
- Getting familiar with ACRONYMS
There are three ways you can decide on to choose depending on your knowledge, your time, and how well off you are financially?
- You can do it-your-self?
- You could hire a lawyer?
- You can hire a specialized service?
Do it your-selfers often times make mistakes that can cost you more time and money perhaps even a denial?
Using a law firm or attorney is really only needed if you think you may need litigation from certain past crimes?
If you lack time, knowledge and strugle to understand government red-tape then we highly advise you go the route of hiring a specialized service.
This might be your very best option to save you time, money, and remove stress find out more contact us.