Renew, or replace a lost, stolen, damaged Green Card.

[Previous Page…]

fiance spouse visa
Renew, or replace a lost, stolen or destroyed Green Card.

Our one-time fee to assist you is $150.00

Renew or Replace Green Card
Renew or Replace Green Card

Renew or Replace Green Card, Lost, Stolen, Damaged or Expired.
If you are not yet ready to naturalize to a US Citizen,
then the 10-year green card is required.

If you have children included,
we will charge an additional $50.00 per child.

Read Our Guarantee Before Purchasing

FilAm Immigration Services
Renew or Replace 10 Year Green Card

Renewing You’re 10 Year Green Card:
You should renew your Green Card if you are a permanent resident and your card is valid for 10 years and is either expired or will expire within the next 6 months. You may begin the renewal process by:

Filing Fee for the I-90 – Renewing or Replacing:
$540.00 which includes the bio-metrics fee already. This is for renewing or replacing a lost, stolen or destroyed 10-year green card only.

Renew or Replace Green Card

FilAm Assistance:

Our service provides:
Once we received your payment either to Remove the Condition or Renew or Replace, we will gather vital information from you through our online questionnaire. We then will fill in the I-90 and then send it back to you to print out and sign.

We will advise you on what other supporting documents are going to be required for you’re particular situation.

Our Review:
We will review to make sure that you aren’t missing anything to ensure a smooth process. Our guide will give you a complete step-by-step layout so that you can properly mail everything to USCIS worry free! Contact us

RFE – Request for Evidence

Though rare, we make every effort to insure nothing is left out of your application I-90 and to make sure that you have signed everywhere and that all of you’re information is truthful without any errors on such things as dates, the spelling of names, and other vital information.

If you receive an RFE during your application process, FilAm will asses what is needed and do everything to get you back on track.

Renew or Replace Green Card

90 Days Average:
Once USCIS has received your I-90 Application and supporting documents, it most likely will take up to 90 days before you receive you’re GREEN CARD in the mail. But during those 90 days, they will do your bio-metrics.

This appointment is to gather physical data by which a person can be uniquely identified. At your bio-metrics appointment, USCIS will collect your fingerprints, take your photo, and have you sign your name for electronic capture. If you do not attend the appointment, your application may be denied.

Our Commitment to you:
Once you have received your 10 Year GREEN CARD, we will have fulfilled our commitment to you.

Do we offer a GUARANTEE?
FilAm does not guarantee you a Green Card, as nobody can guarantee this! However if all of your information submitted to us was totally complete, with no false information of false documents, then as it has happened to the many hundreds of others that we helped it should also happen to you. Since 2003 we have not ever had one applicant get denied their 10-year green card.

Renew or Replace Green Card