DFA – Department of Foreign Affairs
All K1 & K2 Applicants will need their Philippines passport
It is highly recommended to start getting these ASAP due to the long delays with DFA!
New passport applicants must first print out and answer questions to the New Applicant Application
Original copy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Authenticated Birth Certificate on Security Paper
- Married Females (who are using their spouse’s last name) must also submit Original copy of PSA Authenticated Marriage Contract on Security Paper or Report of Marriage
- Local Civil Registrar Copy may be required if PSA Birth Certificate is not clear or cannot be read
Any of the following Valid IDs with one (1) Photocopy: Minors below age 18 go here..
LIST OF ACCEPTABLE IDS (ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WITH ONE (1) PHOTOCOPY):
- Social Security System (SSS) / Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
- Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License. Student Permit may be accepted if in card format.
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) / Integrated Department of Labor and Employment (iDOLE) Card
- Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certification from the Election Officer with Dry Seal
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License
- Senior Citizen ID
- School ID (if applicable)
- Current Valid ePassport (For Renewal of ePassport)
- For applicants based overseas, they may use their host government-issued IDs showing their Philippine citizenship. (Example: Residence Card)
Important Reminder: The Department may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.