Philippine Passport

DFA – Department of Foreign Affairs

Getting your 10-year Philippine passport

All K1 & K2 Applicants will need their Philippines passport

It is highly recommended to start getting these ASAP due to the long delays with DFA!

Step 1:
New passport applicants must first print out and answer questions to the New Applicant Application

Step 2:
Original copy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Authenticated Birth Certificate on Security Paper

  • Married Females (who are using their spouse’s last name) must also submit Original copy of PSA Authenticated Marriage Contract on Security Paper or Report of Marriage
  • Local Civil Registrar Copy may be required if PSA Birth Certificate is not clear or cannot be read

Step 3:
Any of the following Valid IDs with one (1) Photocopy: Minors below age 18 go here..


  • Social Security System (SSS) / Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
  • Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License. Student Permit may be accepted if in card format.
  • Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
  • Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) / Integrated Department of Labor and Employment (iDOLE) Card
  • Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certification from the Election Officer with Dry Seal
  • Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License
  • Senior Citizen ID
  • School ID (if applicable)
  • Current Valid ePassport (For Renewal of ePassport)
  • For applicants based overseas, they may use their host government-issued IDs showing their Philippine citizenship. (Example: Residence Card)

Important Reminder: The Department may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.

Step 4:
You must schedule an online appointment by going here now..

DFA Location Directory go here… 


Get your 10-year Philippine passport for Php 950.

Go Back