CR1 Spouse

The Total Fees To The Government From Start To Finish.

$525.FilAm Immigrations one time fee. plus$85.for each child. Go To Our Payment Page Now

$535.Filing Fee to United States Government. (Add an additional$535. per child?)

$445.National Visa Center Fees (Due Much Later) Children will have to pay this also.

$335.Medical Fee to Clinic for adult. (Each additional child $185.less than 15 years old.)

$220.      Immigrant Fee to US Immigration Service for Green Card (Due After the Embassy Interview)

$2,060. Total All Fees. 



What is the process to get married in the Philippines

November 03, 2018

Immediate Relative Visa for a wife or husband in the Philippines.

What are the requirements for getting the CR1 or IR1 Spouse Visa?

In order to properly obtain either visa, you must meet the following requirements.

You must be legally married. You and your new spouse have either had a church wedding or civil wedding and have already authenticated your registrar marriage certificate at NSO. If you have not done this, then you may still want to pursue using a K1 Fiance(e)? If your not sure, then give us a call to help you better understand your options for you to get your Filipino loved to the United States.

If either of you were married before, then you and your spouse must both show that you ended all previous marriages before your current marriage. If applicable to either one of you a death or divorce certificate that show termination of marriages must be legal and verifiable in the country that issued them.

Divorce or death certificates must be certified copies and regardless of the fact that you are now married, it is still required by USCIS to send in all divorce decrees for those of you who may have had more than one previous marriage. Yes even guys married six times with divorces going back 40 years have to do this.

You must be 18 years old before you can sign the Affidavit of Support, which is a form that will be required later in the process.

The spouse in the U.S. is the Sponsor / Petitioner and the spouse in the foreign country is the Beneficiary.

U.S. Embassy Manila Philippines Marriage process (Go here..)
Book an appointment online to go to the U.S. Embassy Manila Philippines (Go here..)
U.S. Embassy Manila Philippines google map (Go Here..)


Which Visa do I need, CR1 or IR1?

There really aren’t any big differences between the Conditional Resident CR1 Visa and the Immediate Relative IR1 Visa. You don’t have the choice to choose CR1 or IR1, USCIS Issues out CR1 Visas to couples who have been married less than two (2) years and IR1 Visas to couples who have been married two (2) or more years.

Getting started towards bringing your spouse to the USA to be at your side begins with a phone call. Let FilAm Immigration take you and your spouse by the hand and walk your through all the uncertainties of the immigration process. We’ll put our past years of experience to work for both of you, guaranteed. We have our resident representative living in the Philippines, their to assist your spouse helping them to not waste valuable time.

Our one time CR1 or IR1 Fee is $525.“Buy Now!”


How long does it take to get a CR1 or IR1 visa?

The “average time” right now is approximately 10 – 12 months to get a Spouse Visa approved from the filing date. A U.S. citizen should not arrange to take the Filipino spouse back to the United States immediately following the marriage. No travel arrangements should be finalized until a visa has been issued. Because of the time involved in processing the application for an immigrant visa, it is recommended that we file the Spousal Visa petition at the earliest possible time.

What about Children?

Important Notice: If you are now a U.S. citizen, you must file separate immigrant visa petitions for each of your children.

There is a separate Government filing fee of $535.for each child.

In addition FilAm Immigrations will charge a service fee of $85.00 per additional child.

A child does not receive derivative status in an immediate relative (IR) petition. This is different from the K1 Fiance(e) visa where a child is included in his/her parent’s petition. A child is not included as a derivative in his/her parent’s CR1 or IR1 petition.

Children born abroad after you became a U.S. citizen may qualify for U.S. citizenship. They should apply for U.S. passports. The consular officer will determine whether your child is a U.S. citizen and can have a passport. If the consular officer determines your child is not U.S. citizen, the child must apply for an immigrant visa if he/she wants to live in the U.S.