K1 Fiance Visa requires a two by two photo from the sponsor and the beneficiary.
The USCIS has requirements specifically with passport style photos and proof of meeting photos with the couple.
Below is a USCIS composite checklist to help the U.S. Sponsor and the Alien Fiancee or Spouse gather the correct photos.
All Sponsors and all Alien Fiancee’s or Spouses are required to gather passport style photos for USCIS petitions and Non
digital 4 x 6 color pictures of the couple together.
To Avoid rejection carefully have these made according to USCIS specifications.
- Make sure the photo presents the full head from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin
- Center the head with the frame
- The person in the photo should have a neutral expression and be facing the camera
- Photo must be 2 inches by 2 inches
- The height of the head (top of hair to bottom of chin) should measure 1 inch to 1 3/8 inches (25 mm – 35 mm)
- Make sure the eye height is between 1 1/8 inches to 1 3/8 inches (28 mm – 35 mm) from the bottom of the photo