Passport Style Photos 2″x 2″
October 29, 2018
K1 Fiance Visa requires a two by two photo from the sponsor and two from the beneficiary.
To avoid rejection carefully have these made according to USCIS specifications.
- Make sure the photo presents the full head from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin
- Center the head with the frame
- The person in the photo should have a neutral expression and be facing the camera
- Photo must be 2 inches by 2 inches
- The height of the head (top of hair to bottom of chin) should measure 1 inch to 1 3/8 inches (25 mm – 35 mm)
- Make sure the eye height is between 1 1/8 inches to 1 3/8 inches (28 mm – 35 mm) from the bottom of the photo
All Filipino Fiancees, please scan and email us one of your 2×2 passport style photos, so that we can check it before you give it to you’re Fiance sponsor? Also be sure to save the receipt from the photo store as it is required at USCIS to prove that the photos where taken within the last 30 days?