K1 Filipino beneficiaries PSA Birth Certificate

PSA Philippines Statistics Administartion.

Ocotber 29, 2018

All Filipino fiancees applying for K1 Visa are required to get three (3) original birth certificates from PSA Philippines Statistics Administartion.

USCIS / NVC / US Embassy Manila does not accept NSO anymore.
Only accepting PSA.

You will be required to make only a photocopy to send to your fiance in the U.S. so that it can be included in the I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancee.

The (3) original birth certificates will be used later on for your medical / interview / CFO / USA marriage / adjustment of status.

Click to learn more