Ok no matter what part of the world you come from, if you go online you can meet millions of single guys and girls from all over the world.

But one thing is for certain there is one location in the world that has more woman that are being taken as fiancees or spouses to other Countries such as the United States.

The Philippines is the leading nation for men to find their one of a kind wife to petition back to their Country be it in this case the USA.


The Filipina is known the whole world over to be some of the most charming, loyal and beautiful women as many Westerners throughout the years have found out.











Learn how to bring your Filipina Fiancee or wife to live with you in the USA.



Getting her from the Philippines to the USA.


The process isn't so easy. For the many who who have gone it alone and did not know how to avoid some of the pitfalls.
But with the right assistance plus a whole lot of guidance early in the game, you can successfully bring your Filipina girlfriend to the USA to Marry.
If you're truly serious about pursuing a Filipina to fulfill your dreams, then you really need to do this the right way, from start to finish?
You really only have two choices to do this the correct way? You either file a K1 Fiancee Visa or you Marry her in the Philippines and file a K3 Spouse Visa.
Either way you choose, you have to meet the requirements by going to the Philippines to meet your prospective life partner so that you can petition her to the USA as your Fiancee or Wife.
Don't wait until you are many months into the relationship to start the process because by calling us now, you could save yourself from a lot of mistakes and unwanted headaches later down the road.
FilAm Immigrations guidance will be able to keep you and your Filipina girlfriend right on track every step of the way so that you will be successful to the very end.If you are truly serious, then you owe it to yourself to do it right the first time, if you screw this up, then USCIS doesn't give you second chances to get it right.


Marrying a Filipina with a K1 Fiance visa is truly the best way to get your Filipina fiancee to the USA. The K1 Fiancee Visa is the next step once an approved I-129F has been forwarded to the US Embassy of Manila. Next will be the interview and then the part you been waiting for which is Marrying a Filipina. Not just any Filipina but your own true love.

The I-129F is the petition put together by the US Sponsor that is among the fastest visa process of all visas. Once your fiancee has received her visa she is able to come to the USA for 90 days and get married to you the sponsor.

Once the two of you have met the marriage requirements, she then can adjust her status towards becoming a permanent resident and also get Employment Authorization. The process is not for the weak-hearted, though it is still among the fastest and least expensive process of all visa types.