USCIS Requires the US Citizen also known as the Sponsor or Petitioner, to provide proof of meeting before filing I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancee.
Sponsors please maximize the most out of your trip insuring that you get everything that is requires, so that you won’t have to make a second trip back to the Philippines.
First thing is what you will save and what you will bring back?
1. Save copies of your trip itinerary
2. Save copies of your boarding pass stubs
3. Save all accumulated receipts while in the Philippines
– Hotel Vouchers / receipts
– Transportation receipts / bus, car rental, ship. airplane etc…
– Restaurant / grocery receipts
– Gift receipts
– ATM Machine receipts
– Money exchange receipts
– Theme park, zoo, movie,hospital, engagement part receipts etc….
4. Both you and your fiancee needs to have someone take lots of good quality couples photos of you.
5. Together you and your fiancee can go have made up 2×2 passport style photos as part of the petition.
6. If applicable to your fiancee bring back annulment papers / divorce decrees or death certificates from previous marriages.
(Originals will be required)
7. You can bring back a colored photo copy of her NSO Birth Certificate.
Sponsor you are not required to bring and leave with your fiancee the following items:
1. Your divorce decrees or death certificates of all previous marriages
2. If applicable your police or court records from criminal convictions
3. You birth certificate
4. Copies of your passport pages
5. Receipts that you accumulated while in the Philippines
6. Do not bring her NBI Clearance
7. Do not bring her certificate of no marriage CENOMAR
8. Do not bring her Police Clearance (This one will never be needed)