What is the spouse visa?

If you are a U.S. citizen you have two ways to bring your foreign spouse (husband or wife) to the United States to live. They are. Immigrant visa for a Spouse of a U.S. Citizen (IR1 or CR1) – An immigrant Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-130 is required. The IR1 Visa is for couples married two years and above where as the CR1 Visa is for couples married less than two years.