What is I-129F?

It allows you to notify U.S. Immigration and Citizenship Services (USCIS) that you are engaged to someone from another country, show your intentions to marry, and set in motion the process by which your fiancée will receive the appropriate visa – that is, the K-1 fiance visa. If you have a girl/boy friend who lives in the Philippines and would like to marry them , then this is the correct visa.