What is a fiance visa for USA?

The K-1 fiancée nonimmigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen fiancée of a United States U.S. citizen. The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancée to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. This has been a much faster alternative used apposed to marrying in your foreign fiancees country.