There is a U.S. Embassy in Manila and a U.S Consulate in Cebu City Philippines, Can the interview be at either one?

All Filipino Citizens who are desiring to get a specific visa bound to the United States, must attend the U.S. Embassy in Manila and also their medicals must be done at St. Luke’s in Manila. The Cebu City U.S. Consulate is only for American Citizens to go for specific benefits and is not used as a visa post. So regardless of where your alien fiancee lives, she will have to go to Manila to attend his or hers medical and interview.