Requirements for getting a PSA / Certificate of no marriage also known as a CENOMAR

This requirements is for Filipinos / Filipinas living in the Philippines or Filipino Citizens working abroad.

  • Complete name of the person.
  • Complete name of the father.
  • Complete maiden name of the mother.
  • Date of birth.
  • Place of birth.
  • Complete name and address of the requesting party.
  • Number of copies needed.
  • Purpose of the certification.