First time passport applicants see (requirements…)
This is for a TEN (10) year Philippines passport.
There are several type of requirements depending on an applicants status?
LIST OF ACCEPTABLE IDS (ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WITH ONE (1) PHOTOCOPY):
- Social Security System (SSS) / Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
- Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License. Student Permit may be accepted if in card format.
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) / Integrated Department of Labor and Employment (iDOLE) Card
- Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certification from the Election Officer with Dry Seal
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License
- Senior Citizen ID
- School ID (if applicable)
- Current Valid ePassport (For Renewal of ePassport)
- For applicants based overseas, they may use their host government issued IDs showing their Philippine citizenship. (Example: Residence Card)
Important Reminder: The Department may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.