I am already married to a Filipina living in the Philippines, do you have a Marriage visa service package?

Whether you have been married less than two (2) years or longer FilAm does have a service to guide and assist U.S. Citizens that have a family member wife, husband or children living in the Philippines. Depending on the length of marriage will depend on which visa the State Department will gran you? CR1 is for couples married less than 2 years. IR1 is for couples married 2 year or more?