How can I bring my girlfriend to the United States?

First, your fiancee will enter the US with a fiancee visa. Next the two of you marry. You will need to get married within the 90-days that his or her status lasts. As soon as you get married, your new husband or wife may apply for an adjustment of status to become a permanent resident.