Does the alien fiancee need police records to get a K1 fiancee visa?

All applicants from age 16 and up regardless if they are applying for the K1 Fiancee visa or a spousal visa will be required in part with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to provide his or hers police records from the country they are a citizen in. The rule also applies to other countries lived in worked in for a period of no less than 6 months. If the foreign fiancee of spouse have other legal names from previous marriages or any other, then they must provide police records in those name also.