Do I need to hire a Lawyer or Immigration Attorney?

That depend on your situation if you are the U.S. Citizen sponsor and have need for litigation due to felonies, domestic violence, or sex crimes, then you may not be qualified to use the I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancee and might stand a better chance to use a spousal visa instead? If you do not have any serious criminal convictions then you “Do Not Need to hire a Lawyer or Immigration Attorney” You may use a FilAm Immigration which is a specialized service that specifically assists couples from the Philippines to the U.S.A.