Spouse Interview Questions
CR1 / IR1 Possible Interview Questions
Updated – 10/11/2014
Most Likely Questions Asked.
- ♦ Where did you meet for the first time?
- ♦ How long have you known each other?
- ♦ What does he/she do for a living?
- ♦ What is their designation at work?
- ♦ What do you do for a living?
- ♦ Have you ever been to the USA?
- ♦ If so, on what kind of visa did you go to the USA on? For how long did you stay? When did you return to your Country?
- ♦ Has your US Spouse been to your Country to visit you?
- ♦ Does your US Spouse have any children? Have you met any of them?
- ♦ Are you willing to care for your US Spouses children if they live with him/her?
- ♦ What date did you both get married to each other?
- ♦ What is your purpose here?
- ♦ What type of visa do you hold?
- ♦ What is your full name?
- ♦ What is your age?
- ♦ What does your visa entitle you to?
- ♦ What physical address will you be living at?
- ♦ What is your spouses full name?
- ♦ What is his/her age?
- ♦ What US phone number can you be reached at?